Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Adventures in Baby-Hunting

So far, I have:
  • had about a million contractions, that won't get consistent.
  • slugged down a couple gallons of raspberry tea (thank goodness it's delicious) and double that amount of water.
  • traumatized my friend the Sober Psycho by making her go to the mall and try on girly clothes.
  • made a Silence of the Lambs reference that knocked TSP out of the chair and onto the floor in spasms of laughter
  • scrubbed the bathroom floor. You could eat off my baseboards in there.
  • walked a couple miles or ten.
  • realized the BF is going to be completely screwed.  I'm not even in full Snarky Bitch mode yet and he's already showing signs of trauma.
  • started sneezing like no one's business.
That's been my day so far.

3 comments:

  1. Pulling for you. Hang in there, kid. Time's passing and soon..............
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please to not traumatize the bf TOO BADLY.

    ReplyDelete