Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm excited!!!

Want to know why?

http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Gabrielle-White-ebook/dp/B00H8ZK29E/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387390447&sr=1-1&keywords=Gabrielle+White+Fearless

I am finally on Amazon! FEARLESS, an anthology of 11 short stories, is now available in Kindle eBook format, freshly edited and with a new fancy-schmancy cover. I'm also on Twitter @GabWhiteWrites.

Both of these new arrivals are just a warm-up for my planned January release of AMERICAN BABY, which has been a long, hard road in the making, and of several new projects which I have been beating myself to a pulp over.

I will have a pretty heavy schedule for a while between work, home life and writing, but isn't that what makes us thankful for our blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment